Last Updated: December 15, 2016
We may collect and utilize the following:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided when you join the Porter Muffler Club, create an account, make a purchase from our Site or report a problem with the site. This information may include your name, business name, address, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping information and the details of any purchase you make from us.
- The contents of any correspondence or information you send to us.
- Responses to any surveys you fill out on the Site.
- Details of your visit(s) to the Site including traffic and location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Additional information described to you at the point of collection and subject to your consent.
We may collect information about your browsing device, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is collected for statistical purposes and does not identify users individually.
We have procedures in place to help protect against theft, loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of the information you provide to us. No data transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit or disclose to us and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. In the event of a breach, we will notify you via email as soon as possible.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Please notify us immediately if you discover any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for the following purposes:
- To conduct demographic analysis on our users;
- To provide information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- To customize and personalize your use of the Site;
- Contact you with promotions, offers, surveys, legal notices, and other information that may be relevant to your use of the Site;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection and subject to your consent.
Disclosure of your information
It is our general policy not to share your information with third parties. We do reserve the right to share your information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- In order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of Porter Muffler, LLC;
- To comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.