Porter Muffler LLC Terms of Service
Last Updated: December 15, 2016
Thanks for visiting www.portermufflers.com (the “Site”), which is owned and operated by Porter Muffler LLC, 19187 Main Street NW, Cedar, MN 55011. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Site. Please read them carefully.
1. Accepting Our Terms. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. If you don’t agree to all of the terms below, please discontinue use immediately. If a term is unclear, please let us know by contacting us here
2. Terms of Service Updates. We may modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting updates here. Your continued use of the Site after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms. Please check back often.
3. Third-Party Sites and Services. The Site may contain links to third party websites or resources. Such links do not constitute any endorsement of information, products or services that may be found there. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party site. Use of third party sites and resources is at your own risk and subject to the terms of service of those sites and services.
4. Appropriate Use. In exchange for the right to access and use the Site, you agree to the following:
A. Not to use the Site in any illegal manner or for any illegal purpose or in any
manner that could damage, disable or impair the Site;
B. Not to alter or modify any content on the Site;
C. Not to post or transmit material that you do not have the right to post, transit or share or that is obscene, defamatory or invasive of the privacy of any person;
D. Not to use the site to harass or intimidate any person.
5. Ownership of Porter Muffler LLC Materials. The name Porter Muffler, our logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures and all other content on the Site (collectively “Content”) is the property of Porter Muffler, LLC. It is protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark law. We grant you the right, subject to these Terms of Service, to view, use, share and link to the Content. You may not alter or sell Content without our express written permission.
6. Disclaimer or Warranties. The Site may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons. We assume no responsibility or liability for malfunctions or other problems with any hosting services, computer systems, servers or providers, equipment or software used in connection with the Site.
Porter Mufflers LLC is not responsible for any damage resulting from any security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical or other malfunction. Users should also be aware that transmissions via wireless connections, networks, or the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before submitting any information to anyone using such systems.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7. Governing Law. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota and the United States of America.
8. Termination. If you violate any of the Terms of Service, we have the right to suspend or disable your access to or use of portermufflers.com.
9. Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Porter Muffler, LLC regarding the use of the Site and supersede any prior agreements.
10. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, you may contact us through our contact page.